- 100% natural product
- Compliance with animal protection guidelines!
- fit: Slim
- Functional Underwear & Baselayer
- Ideal for isolation and Hike & Fly
- Comfortable, odour repellent, breathable, warm
- Raglan sleeves for freedom of movement, flat seams prevent friction, underarm gusset for comfort and freedom of movement, extended back, length
Made for our sport
Discover the outstanding advantages of Merino wool in aviation sports! Wool from merino sheep is a 100% natural product and has a lot of advantages over cotton or synthetic. The most important advantages for us paraglider pilots are:
- comfortable and hard-wearing
Especially during Hike & Fly or generally when sweating, Merino dries reliably and always remains odorless! The insulation and heat retention is extremely important, especially in our flying sport, where we practically don't move in the air!
A reliable base layer in winter as well as highest wearing comfort in all seasons - our Merino Long Sleeve is a light, breathable base-layer that can take on anything - from comfortable flights on the local mountain to Hike & Fly and long distance flights. This long sleeve top made of 100% merino wool is highly breathable and odor resistant. It can be ideally combined with other layers. Underarm gussets allow freedom of movement when hiking and flying - as well as flat seams prevent friction when carrying a backpack or moving around intensively.
Material & Manufacturer
- Quality: 200 Lightweight
- Material: 100% Merino Wolle
Wash in normal washing cycle up to a temperature of 30°c. Wash with similar colors. Do not use fabric softener. Close zippers for washing and drying (wrong way round). Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang on the clothesline to dry in the shade. Do not iron hot. Do not iron prints, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.